In order to help curb stress caused by the spread of the coronavirus the New York Law Institute:
- will not charge overdue fees
- book loans will be 3 weeks
Here are some Government resources that may be helpful:
- H.R. 6074, Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020
What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC protects and prepares communities
The New York Law Institute is STILL here for you…… We are providing our services throughout this Coronavirus crisis.
For research requests, contact the New York Law Institute (NYLI) through our email at email@example.com .
In the event the NYLI is also in a work from home situation we may not be able to send print material to you, but will provide copies of statutes, cases, law reviews, and other materials.
You can find details of NYLI’s services on our website . We will alert you at once if we need to make a change.