LLMC-Digital is an extensive archive of historical primary and specialized legal materials covering the U.S. federal and state governments, the British Commonwealth, other foreign countries, and various international organizations. Highlights:
- Civil and Human Rights Law Portal – Global
- Indigenous Law Portal – Global
- LLMC Digital Open Access
- New COVID-19 Section Added to the RIGHTS! Portal
- U.S. federal executive agency decisions
- Federal Judicial Center studies
- Federal and state-level nominative reporters
- State constitutional convention journals
- State session laws
- State attorney general opinions
- The Yale Blackstone Collection [hyperlinked to http://www.llmc.com/Historical_Yale.asp]
- United Kingdom (including English Report)
- Canada – Federal, Provinces and Territories
- Germany – Federal/National Government, States, Kingdoms, Free Cities
- International Law and Organizations
A new feature of LLMC-Digital is a growing collection of state supreme court records. Many California Supreme Court and New York Court of Appeals records and briefs are already available.
NYLI prides itself on being an active contributor, helping to grow the LLMC-Digital Collection.
Access to LLMC-Digital is provided to all NYLI members.
Webinars on using LLMC-Digital for Records and Briefs research are provided monthly to NYLI members. Please see the Events Calendar for the next live webinar!