Leaves are beginning to color, there is a nip in the air… and students are back to class….
Leaving Summer behind, Autumn’s cooler weather beckons us into a more serious season. As we don our sweaters, perhaps we librarians also wish to go “back to school” with a webinar or two. Check out these sites, no marble notebook needed !
From our Professional organizations…..
- American Library Association Webinars
- American Association of Law Libraries Recorded Webinars
- Association of College & Research Libraries — Free Learning!
- EveryLibrary Institute NFP
- Public Library Association’s webinars
From some of our great library institutions…..
- Florida State Library– On Demand Programs!
- Library of Congress — Legal Research Institute Webinars
- Nebraska Library Commission — Upcoming Webinars
- NY State Library – Webinars hosted or sponsored by NYS Library
- NY Documentary Heritage & Preservation Webinars
- Wyoming State Library — Upcoming Training Sessions
A webinar word from our sponsors (otherwise called vendors)
- Copyright Clearance Center — Copyright for the Librarian!
- Library Journal –webcasts from our fave publication
- OCLC Research Staff & Partners present their webinars
- Softworks — Gamification webinars offered
- Booklist — Leading Book Discovery !
And where else to learn… but from a school!
- USC Law School – Legal Research Webinar
- Miami University — Copyright Webinar for Librarians
- San Jose State University — School of Information Webinars
Research, grant-writing, legal research, copyright requirements — it’s all there for the learning & on a webinar.
And to learn more about The New York Law Institute…
Click on below link for NYLI’s webinar….