Compiled by Eileen Dolan, Technical Services Librarian and Ellyssa Valenti Kroski, Director of IT & Marketing.
At The New York Law Institute we provide two expansive eBook collections for remote access by our members; our OverDrive eBook collection consisting of over 100 Matthew Bender titles, nearly 200 ABA titles and the complete West Academic Nutshell collection as well as our Proquest EBL eBook Library of over 160,000 titles in all disciplines. Here are the most popular titles checked out by our members in June of this year.
10 Most Borrowed Titles from NYLI’s OverDrive Collection
- Corbin on Contracts:
- Federal Habeas Corpus Practice and Procedure: Volume 2
- Modern Federal Jury Instructions:
- The Attorney-Client Privilege and Work-Product Doctrine
- The Attorney-Client Privilege in Civil Litigation: Protecting and Defending Confidentiality
- Accounting and Finance for Lawyers in a Nutshell
- Advanced Torts in a Nutshell
- Immigration Law and Procedure in a Nutshell
- International Legal Research in a Nutshell
- International Project Finance in a Nutshell
10 Most Borrowed Titles from NYLI’s Proquest EBL Collection
- EU Procedural Law
- FIDIC Contracts: Law and Practice
- Treaty Interpretation
- Valuation : Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies
- International Dispute Resolution and the Public Policy Exception
- Judicial Acts and Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Jurisdiction and Arbitration Agreements in Contracts for the Carriage of Goods by Sea :
- The Oxford Guide to Treaties
- The Return of the Home State to Investor-State Disputes : Bringing Back Diplomatic Protection?
- Bilateral Investment Treaties : History, Policy, and Interpretation