NYLI Skills Series: How to Canva
Next up in our NYLI Skills Series is How to Canva. Join Ellyssa Valenti Kroski, NYLI’s Director of Innovation & Engagement on April 26th at 1:30 pm for this 30-minute instructional webinar on how to use this powerful (and free!) graphic design platform. Participants will learn:
- What can be designed in Canva
- How to navigate the Canva interface
- How to Create a Team and Brand Kit
- How to navigate the design interface
- How to use design Elements, Graphics, Charts, and more
- How to upload and edit photos including filters, special effects, and adjustments
Register for this webinar.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Ellyssa Valenti Kroski is the Director of Information Technology and Marketing at the New York Law Institute as well as an award-winning editor and author of 75 books including Law Librarianship in the Age of AI for which she won the AALL's 2020 Joseph L. Andrews Legal Literature Award. She is a librarian, an adjunct faculty member at Drexel and San Jose State Universities, and an international conference speaker. She received the 2017 Library Hi Tech Award from the ALA/LITA for her long-term contributions in the area of Library and Information Science technology and its application. She can be found at: