NYLI’s Executive Director Lucy Curci-Gonzalez will take part in the upcoming event AALL eLearning: Check out Consortium Membership to Enhance Collection Development which will take place on June 15th 2022.
All types of libraries can benefit from memberships in consortiums. One of the main benefits is lower costs in access to digital materials. Hear from two types of consortiums about how their members save money and expand their collections.
Any librarian who is interested in building a robust collection of materials for their patrons can benefit from attending this webinar. Cost is of utmost importance in most collection development decisions today and this webinar will provide librarians with another tool to keep costs down and improve access to information.
- Attendees will learn about different types of consortiums that they may become members of.
- Attendees will learn about the benefits of membership that enhance collection development opportunities.
- Attendees will be able to look at different consortiums and perform a cost-benefit analysis in determining if membership is right for them.
- Lucy Curci-Gonzalez, New York Law Institute
- Stephanie D. Davis, Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
- Corie Dugas, NELLCO Law Library Consortium, Inc.
- Duane Strojny, Cooley Law School at Western Michigan University