June 6th 1:30-2:00 pm EST
Join Research Librarian Karen Oesterle to learn all about the ins and outs of our Lexis Digital Library, a collection of over 500 eBooks from major legal publishers such as Matthew Bender and the ABA as well as the West Academic Nutshell series…all at your fingertips. This Master Class will provide detailed instructions on how to make the most of this exciting benefit of your NYLI membership.
Find out how to:
- Use NYLI’s eBooks to enhance and expand your own library’s collection
- Search for Lexis Digital Library eBooks directly in the NYLI Online Catalog
- Download titles to your computer or portable devices
- Forward these ebooks to attorneys, librarians, and other staff at your firm
- Return eBooks from right within your browser
This webinar will take place Wednesday, June 6th from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM EST and consist of an online presentation and a telephone conference, so please ensure that you have both Internet and telephone access.
You will receive an e-mail invitation with further details. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact the New York Law Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 732-8720.
Thank you for your continuing support of the New York Law Institute!