Optimize your federal legislative history research with ProQuest Congressional
The Library of the New York Law Institute offers web-based training sessions to help you discover new resources and enhance your research with Proquest Congressional, the premier electronic service for access to the activities and publications of the United States Congress, from 1789 to the present. Remote access to ProQuest Congressional is included as a part of the NYLI membership and is available to all NYLI members through the NYLI.org portal.
ProQuest Congressional has been redesigned with a brand-new, interface. Spend one hour with Beth A. Reiten, Senior Training and Consulting Partner at Proquest, and learn how to take advantage of the full range of features offered to you by this service.
Learn how to:
- Run faceted searches, with facets including document type, committee source, and subject
- Search the full text of any publication that is available in the database
- Gain access to valuable secondary sources, including the Washington Post and Roll Call.
- Research federal legislative history.
- Access voting histories, profiles and campaign finance records for all U.S. Senators and Representatives from 1985 to the present
This webinar will take place Wednesday, December 6 from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM EST and consist of an online presentation and a telephone conference, so please ensure that you have both Internet and telephone access.
You will receive an e-mail invitation with further details. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact the New York Law Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 732-8720.
Thank you for your continuing support of the New York Law Institute!