- This event has passed.
NYLI eBooks Webinar
January 21, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
The New York Law Institute now offers members direct free access to a collection of over 75,000 eBooks from major legal, academic, business and general-interest publishers such as Cambridge University Press, Economist Books, John Wiley & Sons, Kluwer Academic Publishing, Routledge, Springer, and many more.
Join Ellyssa Kroski, NYLI’s Director of Information Technology to learn about this exciting new benefit of NYLI membership.
Find out how to:
- Use NYLI’s eBooks to enhance and expand your own library’s collection
- Search for eBooks directly in the NYLI Online Catalog
- Download titles to your computer or portable device
- Forward books to attorneys, librarians, and other staff at your firm
- Print out/copy and paste portions of eBooks
This webinar will take place Wednesday, Jan 21 from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM and consist of an online presentation and a telephone conference, so please ensure that you have both Internet and telephone access.
You will receive an e-mail invitation with further details. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact the New York Law Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 732-8720.
Thank you for your continuing support of the New York Law Institute!