LLMC-Digital is an extensive archive of historical primary and specialized legal materials covering the U.S. federal and state governments, the British Commonwealth, other foreign countries, and various international organizations. Highlights:
- U.S. federal executive agency decisions
- Federal Judicial Center studies
- Federal and state-level nominative reporters
- State constitutional convention journals
- State session laws
- State attorney general opinions
- The Yale Blackstone Collection [hyperlinked to http://www.llmc.com/Historical_Yale.asp]
- English Reports (Full Reprint)
A new feature of LLMC-Digital is a growing collection of state supreme court records. Many California Supreme Court and New York Court of Appeals records and briefs are already available.
Webinars on using LLMC for locating and retrieving documents and conducting research are coming soon!