F. Tim Knight at Slaw has compiled a very nice list of the most Recent Posts and Articles on Lawyers and Technology. He aggregates 12 timely citations including the following selections:
- Keane, Jonathan. 2016. ‘Can Technology Bring Lawyers into the 21st Century?’ Business. BBC News. February 16. http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35459433.
- “The legal profession is perhaps more associated with bulging files of papers, odd clothing and arcane procedures than with technological innovation.”
- Remus, Dana, and Frank S. Levy. 2015. ‘Can Robots Be Lawyers? Computers, Lawyers, and the Practice of Law’. SSRN Scholarly Paper ID 2701092. Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network. http://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2701092.“We assess frequently-advanced arguments that automation will soon replace much of the work currently performed by lawyers.”
- Bennion, Jeff. 2016. ‘Debunking 3 Legal Technology Myths’. Above the Law. Accessed March 31. http://abovethelaw.com/2016/02/debunking-3-legal-technology-myths/.
- “Lately, I’ve talked to a lot of people who have some misconceptions about what it means to be a tech-friendly law office.”