On Friday, May 3rd, the New York Law Institute (NYLI) will host a training luncheon for Docket Navigator
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Amy G. Towell.
What you need to know:
- Seating is limited, so please respond asap if you are interested in attending.
- The luncheon is open to both librarians and attorneys, so please feel free to share the invitation with your NYC attorneys.
- The luncheon is free.
- The NYLI is located at 120 Broadway, # 932.
- The date of the luncheon is Friday, May 3rd.
- Please plan to arrive at noon. The training will start at 12:15.